I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO GO!
I have a very small list of places we've tossed around, but I am having a devil of a time making a decision. At first we wanted it to be somewhere within driving distance (10 hours max), but I think we are open to flying. We are not planning on bringing Sadie with us, so once we get everything figured out, and before we book anything, we'll talk to family about watching her.
Here is our list:
- New Orleans - This has been our top contender, bu neither one of us is 100% sold yet. Plus, I can't decide if I want to stay in a nice hotel close to the action or find a b&b farther away, too many options!
- Las Vegas - Pretty sure this one is out because we want to plan a trip with friends for next year.
- New England somewhere - We don't really have fall in our part of Texas, so I would LOVE to see actual leaf color changing.
- Washington DC - We have family that lives right out side of DC so we could probably stay with them, but then I think I would feel bad not bringing Sadie!
- Florida Keys - Again, pretty sure this one is out because of cost. Robert would really want to spend the whole time fishing which is not cheap.
I'll keep everyone posted with what we decide to do!